Discover the urban farm and food secrets of Bendigo with a treasure map and a Stay Social bike.
A unique group experience tailored for you to enjoy with family or friends, whilst enjoying the deliciousness that Bendigo has to offer!
Created for private groups of 6 to 12 people, includes:
* 2 nights accommodation at award winning Stay Social guesthouse
* The entire guesthouse to yourself [7 bedrooms, 9 beds, full kitchen facilities, entertainment areas, chooks, veggie gardens]
* Welcome produce hamper [ selection of local wine, handmade chocolates and other delicious goodies to value of $150 ]
* Introductory talk on urban farms and sustainable homes including Stay Social
* Stay Social’s very own treasure map tailored especially for you to find and enjoy the amazing urban farm and food places to visit during your stay
* Use of Stay Social bike fleet [4 bikes available]
For 6 – 8 person bookings: $245 / person for 2 nights accommodation inclusive
For 9 – 10 person bookings: $195 / person for 2 nights accommodation inclusive
For 11 – 12 person bookings: $175 / person for 2 nights accommodation inclusive
*Stay mid week [Sunday to Thursday] and receive an additional night at no extra cost.
*Further discounts apply for 4 or more night stays
How to book:
Click on the ‘Find Available Dates’ button below to go to the booking page
In the booking window, click on the Check In date to show calendar. View available dates [dates shaded red are unavailable]
Select your preferred Check In and Check out dates by following the prompts
The rooms available for your selected dates will be listed. If all 7 rooms are listed, this means the whole house is available.
If you would like to go ahead and book your Urban Farm and Food Experience as outlined above, contact us directly on 0473 987 770 or [email protected] to complete the booking process.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via the details above also.