The arrival of the 8m high Marilyn Monroe sculpture and the Marilyn Bendigo exhibition has caused a big buzz in Bendigo.
“Forever Marilyn” was designed by Seward Johnson, the statue is a representation of one of the most famous images of Monroe, taken from the 1955 film The Seven Year Itch.
The ‘Bendigo Art Gallery and Twentieth Century Fox present Marilyn Monroe, 5 March – 10 July 2016’ is set to become another major draw card for visitors to Bendigo. We are so excited ourselves, we have joined forces with Bendigo Tourism and put together a great accommodation package for you, your family and friends to enjoy!
Our Stay Social with Marilyn Bendigo package is available from Sunday to Thursday nights inclusive and includes the following:
All guests receive:
· Discounted room rates which includes access to our indoor and outdoor Stay Social facilities
· Check-in from 3:00 p.m. on day of arrival
· Late check-out of 12:30 p.m. on day of departure
· Free use of the four Stay Social bikes
· Discounts to local businesses from Bendigo’s Great Big Book of Bargains
In addition each room booked receives:
· 1 night stay = 1 free ticket to Marilyn
· 2 night stay = 2 free tickets to Marilyn OR One free ticket to Marilyn and an Official Marilyn Catalogue
· 3 night stay = 3 free tickets to Marilyn PLUS Official Marilyn Catalogue